Hi Friends! My passion is teaching. My parents were teachers. My grandfather and great grandfather were 'Guru's, the village teachers. Teaching is in my blood.
- I am the Principal of eSchool Kerala, an online teacher training college.
- I am the Chairman of [www.snehom.wikispaces.com Social Networking Homes], India.
I help students, teachers, stay at home mothers and retired people channel their life experiences to earn, learn and learn while they earn.
- As a Skype educator, I teach them social networking using Skype. Some network with people all over the world and invite them to visit God's Own Country. They work as Tourism Ambassadors.
- Teachers master Wiki Editing skills at eL4C, eLearning for Content (A Gift of Knowledge, the FREE WikiEducator Online Training) to become eTeachers.
- Learners make online friends; develop their language and culture skills.
These school students who volunteer as online tutors to their global friends also earn some part time income as honorarium for their service. School students are my co-facilitators at my Vedic Mathematics classes. They teach their peers at Hooked on Links Worldwide. I have asked my friend Anne Mirtschin to connect them to her #reinventschool, at Twitter.
I share the vision of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, as presented in his book titled "India Vision 2020".I am an [International Online Facilitator at WikiEducator.] I use the Vedic Mathematics to help YOU go global. School students interact with their peers across the globe. They develop spoken English and learn each others' culture.
- I arrange face to face eL4C training at an Akshaya Centre near your home. I am an online trainer at Wiziq.